Thank you so much to Hannah @ I Have Thoughts on Books for nominating me for this award!
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three things about me:
1. I am about to intern at a publishing house called Faber and Faber. I’m so excited to get more hands-on experience in the publishing industry!
3. I am currently living in London! I’ve done a bunch of touristy things, but if you have any recommendations for anything I should do whilst I’m here, let me know!
1. What did you study at university or what trade did you learn?
I studied English Literature at undergraduate and I am currently studying a Masters in Publishing.
2. What was your favourite book growing up? And why?
I absolutely adored the Redwall series by Brian Jacques – it’s about mice and other woodland creatures who live in a monastery. There was something so charming about it! And the food descriptions were always on point.
3. If you could live anywhere, where would you?
I think that I would live in Japan. As long as my boyfriend was with me, I’d be happy.
4. What is the greatest place you have ever been?
I can’t choose between Paris and New Zealand!
5. Which book has recently surprised you? (Either in a good or in a bad way)
This is a tough question! I’m currently reading Origin by Dan Brown (my boyfriend challenged me to read it) and I am…not hating it. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how addictive it is.
I’m not tagging anyone, but if you like Hannah’s questions, go ahead and consider yourself tagged!