May was the best reading month I’ve had for a while – and one of the worst mental health months too. I won’t be sad to see the back of it! I also did a giveaway for a recent diverse release, and I will be choosing the winner tomorrow!
Mental Health Monday:
- Read 52 books – I’ve read 43 books this year so far, so I’m doing well! I actually managed to read 12 books this month, which in comparison to last month is REALLY GOOD.
- Read more diversely – As I was doing the Asian Lit Bingo as well as starting the Ramadan Readathon, much of my reading was diverse this month! I read The Astonishing Colour of After and From Twinkle With Love. I also read Not That Bad, a collection of essays edited by Roxane Gay, and Final Draft by Riley Redgate (which has a pansexual main character!), among others!
- Post on bookstagram – I hit 400 followers! I’m so excited about this. I’ve been feeling really down about my Instagram account, so to hit this milestone really means a lot.
- Comment more on all social media – As I’ve said before, this one is hard to judge. I might remove it from my goals to be quite honest.
- Post on booktube – I posted quite a few times this month!
Finally, I took part in the Asian Lit Bingo – while I didn’t manage to get a proper bingo, I read 4 books and started a 5th!
How was your May? Let me know what you’ve been up to, and most importantly, what you’ve been reading!