I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award! Thank you to Ann Elise @ A Bookish Bi for nominating me!
- Acknowledge, link back and thank the blog that nominated you
- Display the award + rules in your blog
- Tell your subscribers seven things about you.
- Re-nominate 10-15 people.
Thinking of 7 things about myself is hard!
- I saw Love, Simon the other day with my boyfriend and we both absolutely loved it! I think that I actually enjoyed it more than the book, funnily enough.
- I am so ready for it to be summer already in the UK, I’ve had enough of this cold weather! My little Bermudian soul is desperate for some sunlight.
- I’m participating in a whole bunch of readathons this month – the Asian Lit Bingo, the Buzzword readathon and the Ramadan Readathon as well! It’s going to be a busy month!
- I went to my first gig the other day! My boyfriend and I went to see Akala, who is kind-of half grime and half spoken word poetry. We had a blast! (And I would seriously recommend checking him out.)
- In June I’ve got an internship at Faber and Faber, a publishing house in the UK! I am ridiculously excited because I’m going to be going around the various departments over 6 weeks. I’m really looking forward to this experience because I know I’m going to learn a lot.
- I’m currently listening to the new Janelle Monae album Dirty Computer and absolutely LIVING for it. This woman is amazing.
- Finally, I’m looking for suggestions for what to write in my Mental Health Monday posts! Is there anything that I haven’t touched upon that you would like to know about? Let me know!
I nominate 5 blogs: