April was my birthday month! Woo hoo! I had a lovely day with my friends and boyfriend, and I went to Matilda the musical! It was simply magical. It also snowed here in the UK and went up to 30C, so it’s been a bit of a strange one, weather-wise.
Mental Health Monday:
- Read 52 books – I have read 31 books, which is 14 ahead of schedule. I know I’m going to hit my target of 52 books but the thought of reading one a week just seemed rather nice and symmetrical.
- Read more diversely – I read pretty diversely this month. I read Children of Blood and Bone, Her Body and Other Parties, and It’s All In Your Head, as well as some nonfiction.
- Post on bookstagram – I managed to post on most days this month, so I definitely count this as a win! I’ve managed to get up to 360 followers, which is so exciting! My photography skills are limited at best so to get so many followers means so much to me!
- Comment more on all social media – I’ve been commenting quite a lot on booktube, so I’m going to count this one as a win as well. I’m loving diving into this new bookish world!
- Post on booktube – I managed to post 4 times on booktube, with a wrap-up filmed and ready for early May!
How was your April?