- Display the award
- Thank the person who nominated you, post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
- You are granted the power to bring one fictional character to life, who do you choose? I’m going to be boring and choose Hermione, because a) I think we’d be really good friends and b) having her as Prime Minister would make the world a better place.
- What is a topic that you would love to read about but either haven’t had time or it doesn’t exist yet? I would love to read a full history of the Stonewall Riots and a biography of Marsha P Johnson and/or Sylvia Rivera.
- What other hobbies do you have besides book blogging, reading, or any other book related activity?
OMG this question is so difficult to answer. Literally everything I do has to do with books, I’m not even joking. I really like baking – there’s something about it that I prefer to general cooking. Probably because I’m a massive sweet tooth!
- What made you join the book-blogging community? I originally joined the book blogging community because I thought it would help further my career in the publishing industry. I stayed because of the friendships I made and what I was learning about feminism, intersectionality and other people’s life experiences.
- What is an unpopular opinion you think the world needs to know?
I hate book series! There, I said it. I find I often don’t have the energy or money to keep up with book series. (I’m going to post a booktube video talking about this soon!)
- What’s a common bookish pet-peeve other people seem to have but doesn’t bother you?
Dog-earing the pages or generally destroying books. I do that all the time.
My questions are:
- If you could change one thing about your favourite book, what would it be?
- What do you think about cliffhanger endings?
- What are your favourite bookstagram/blog accounts?