It is probably an understatement to say that March has been a weird one. I went on a short hiatus because of mental health, I started applying for publishing jobs (!!!) and I only read 3 books. But hey ho, onto April, which is also my birthday month!!
Mental Health Monday:
Diverse Book Blogger Spotlight:
- Read 52 books – I’m on 24, which according to goodreads means that I’m 12 books ahead of schedule. Thank goodness I read so many books in the first couple months of this year, otherwise I would be sorely behind!
- Read more diversely – My reading was not as diverse as I would have liked. I read Kissing the Witch, which is a collection of queer retellings of fairy tales, and I’ve started Children of Blood and Bone.
- Post on bookstagram/Litsy – I COMPLETELY forgot about Litsy this month. Oops. Bookstagram has been going okay though. I got a new background which has kind-of streamlined my posting, which I like.
- Comment more on all social media – I think I’ve been doing this? Again, this goal is kinda hard to judge.
- Post on booktube – I only managed to post one video on booktube this month, but I’m hoping to get a couple of videos filmed over the next couple of days – I definitely want to do my March wrap-up (despite it only having 3 books…) and a haul from my upcoming trip to Mr B’s Emporium of Reading Delights in Bath!
How was your March?