Hello everyone – I’m very happy to say that the Mental Health Book Bingo is up and going! I can’t believe it’s been the first week already! Here’s a sum-up of what’s been going on:
I also posted:
This week we also had our first Twitter chat! I was the host, which made me very nervous indeed, but I hope I can speak for everyone when I say that we all had a really great time talking about books and mental health!
- Why is it important for you to read about mental health?
- What aspects of mental health would you like to read more about?
- A lot of these books contain heavy material. What are you going to do throughout January to take care of yourself?
Coming up in the next week will be:
- 9th: An interview with Brandy Colbert, author of Little & Lion
- 10th: Twitter chat with Louise Gornall, author of Under Rose-Tainted Skies
I don’t know about you, but I am incredibly excited about this! Hope to see you there!