- January is the Mental Health Book Bingo! I’m hoping to make this the best that it can possibly be, and start off my blogging year with a bang.
- Read more diversely. I’m not going to be doing a year-long bingo this year, because in the end it just stressed me out. However, I am going to try to keep myself accountable and read books that expand my world-view and represent people’s experiences respectfully and authentically.
- Post more on my other blog, kinkandkisses! (A note: this is an explicit sex blog full of sex advice and kinky short stories. I started it with my boyfriend in December and so far I’ve been having an amazing time writing for it!)
- Finish my Masters degree
- GET A CAREER. (I’m half-joking – I’m hoping by September 2018 I should be finished with my dissertation and on my way to finding a job within the publishing industry).
- Be more healthy. Ever since breaking my foot I’ve realised how little I exercise and how much better I could be eating. This really needs to happen in 2018.