I saw this tag on coffeelovingbookaholic and thought it was a good one! I like being nosy about other people’s reading habits!
1) How many books do you usually read at once?
I’m usually actively reading around 3 books at a time – usually it’s 1 or 2 fiction books, and then a nonfiction book that I’m working through slowly.
2) If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch books?
Generally it just depends what I’m in the mood for. My two fiction ones tend to be wildly different – one YA fantasy and one adult contemporary, for example.
3) Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
Not really – it’s rare that I actually even use bookmarks in the first place (SHOCKING I KNOW.)
4) Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
On my desk. Or in my phone!
5) What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
Before bed, definitely.
6) How long do you typically read in one sitting?
That really depends. I like it when I can read one or two chapters in one sitting, depending on their length.
7) Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
8) What position do you mainly use to read?
Ha, I read in the lotus position – a bit unconventional but I find it really good for my back.
9) Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Because the majority of books that I read are on my phone, yes!
10) How often do you update your goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
I’m trying to update it more often than I have been – usually about 2 or 3 times.
If you like being pokey about other people’s reading habits, I tag you!!