Thank you to Jackie @ Too Much of a Book Nerd for tagging me!
1. Name a cartoon that you love
Oh goodness, we’re starting off with a hard one. I don’t really watch cartoons – my favourite when I was a kid was the animated TV version of Redwall. There was something about mice monks with swords that I really enjoyed. (And the books were great too!)
2. What is your favourite song right now?
Basically anything I can belt out whilst washing the dishes. Really enjoying Prince’s Purple Rain at the moment for just that reason.
3. What could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
I love knitting and colouring – anything that is repetitive and therapeutic. I really do need to get back into both of these. I’ve been really stressed lately and I think they would help.
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
I don’t know if you’d be surprised by this, but I’m a bit of a foodie. My boyfriend and I run an instagram (boss of the kitchen, if you’re interested) about food, and I specifically want to travel the world to try all sorts of different dishes.
5. What is your favourite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?
Another hard question…I really love learning about the history of mental health. I’m reading a book about that right now, actually. I’m also weirdly fascinated by serial killers.
6. What is something unusual that you know how to do?
I honestly don’t know? I can speed read, but I don’t think that’s unusual, really. There are a couple of unusual things that I don’t know how to do – I can’t ride a bike, for example!
7. Name something you made last year and show us if you can.
I knitted quite a few things last year – one of which was this hat! It was an absolute bugger to make but I was really happy with it in the end.
8. What is your most recent personal project?
I’m currently learning how to crochet! I’ve always wanted to make big blankets and things, and I am NOT going to knit one, as it takes too damn long.
9. Tell us something you think about often.
How to be a better friend.
10. Give us something that is your favourite.
One of my favourite things to do is design tattoos! I love thinking about what designs I’d like, and where to put them. I’m itching for another tattoo at the moment.
11. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
I need to get out of bed! I’m moving houses (again) and I seem to have acquired EVEN MORE stuff.
Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews
Dina @ dinasoaur
Sarah @ Sarah Ames-Foley
The Night Reader @ My Little Addictions
Dawlyn and Krista @ Little Blind Book Finds
Lucille @ A Dragon in Space
Jackie @ Too Much of a Book Nerd
Des @ Des’ Random Thoughts