- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
The creator of the Mystery Blogger Award is Okoto Enigma, and I was tagged by the magnificent Marisa @ Positive Mentality, Shouni @ Through the Book Portal and Morgan @ Backlist Babe. I’m going to answer a mixture of your questions. Thank you!
3 things about me:
- Because I’ve been accepted by a MA in Publishing, I should be moving to London in September! I’ve never lived in a big city before, but I am immensely excited about it.
- I’m spending this Easter weekend at home, which is a little bed and breakfast in Somerset run by my parents. I’m going to be frolicking with my three dogs, and my hens and the cows. It is ridiculously idyllic.
- I’ve got a bit of an obsession with mugs. I’ve got a couple with my initials on them, one with a corgi, a Bermuda mug, and a couple of comedy mugs (including one that has a biscuit-holder). I’m hoping to get a sausage dog mug at some point!
If you could shape shift into any animal, what would you be?
Probably a dog. I find the idea of ‘seeing’ with sense of smell fascinating, and I’d like to get all the attention and cuddles 😀
Say you have the power to get rid of a certain item from the world (books, phone, toilet paper, etc), what item would you want to get rid of.
UNNECESSARILY GENDERED ITEMS. Like ladies’ razors, or pens.
You now have 10 chimpanzees as your servants. What would you make them do?
Other than see how long it takes them to write Hamlet? Probably to go be free! Chimps and monkeys kinda freak me out and I’d want them as far away from me as possible!
If you had the opportunity to go away this month, what place would you chose?
I think I would choose Japan – I want to see all of the cherry blossoms, get lost in the big cities, and immerse myself in a culture so different to my own.
What is your number one favourite food?
Following on from the last question… sushi.
What’s your all-time favorite Disney song?
This is the most difficult question I’ve ever been asked. Right now, I’m probably going to have to choose How Far I’ll Go from Moana because TUNE.
What’s one hidden skill you have?
Um, I don’t know if it is a hidden skill necessarily, but I’m a pretty good knitter. When I’ve got more time I’m definitely going to get back into it. It is so therapeutic!
Could you be a YA protagonist? Why/Why not?
This is such a fantastic question! I’m in a relationship and I’m going through a lot of changes in my life at the moment, so it is a yes on that front! However, I am also nearly 21, so I might be a little bit old to be a YA protagonist.
What’s your #1 diverse book recommendation?
Don’t do this to me!!! Right now it is probably The Upside of Unrequited.
My favourite post:
It will probably have to be some of my #mentalhealthmonday posts, such as this one, where I talk about common misconceptions of mental illnesses.
Once again, I’m not going to nominate anyone specifically, but if you like these questions, please answer them!