I was tagged by Vicky @ Booksandstrips, thank you very much!
(1) Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
(2) Include the featured image on your blog post.
(3) Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
(4) List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
(5) Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
- I like how much I love to learn. I always want to challenge what I think I know. People’s individual experiences fascinate me, and I am always looking for new experiences. I am so proud of how much I have learned in the last three years, and I can’t wait to see how I change in the next three!
- I love my positivity. Despite my struggles with mental health, and particularly my depression, I do honestly believe that things will turn out for the best.
- I love how much enjoyment I get out of the little things in life. A hot drink and a small dog makes me the happiest person in the world.
- My creativity! Even through little things like doing my makeup differently. (I love doing my makeup – it is like putting art on my face!) I also knit and I’m big into the adult colouring stuff. Blogging has inspired me to maybe try creative writing again, too.
- I love my fashion style. I’m quite little (5’2, just about) but very curvy, so I often find it difficult to find clothes that flatter me. However I really rock the whole vintage look, complete with red lipstick, which makes me feel very confident indeed!
- How emotional I am. I laugh easily, I cry easily, and I feel. I used to really not like this about myself, but now I honestly couldn’t imagine my personality without this. What’s the point of hiding your feelings, anyway?
- I love my tattoos. I’ve got a semi-colon on my wrist, and a big flower tattoo on my hip (morning glories, daffodils and sweet peas). I can’t wait to get more tattoos – I love how they make my body into a canvas.
Sinead @ Huntress of Diverse Books
Ceillie @ Candid Ceillie
Melanie @ Grab the Lapels
Aelinor @ Meet the Book World
Shenners @ Reading As I Am
If anyone else would like to do this tag, consider yourself nominated!