- Display award
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog)
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate ten bloggers
I was tagged by the lovely Through the Book Portal! Thanks very much!
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am bisexual! I want to write a post about bisexuality, actually, and how my sexuality is a sliding scale. Depending on who I am dating, my levels of attraction to various genders can change, which is something that monosexuals sometimes don’t really get! I am currently with a lovely boy, and if you think that makes me ‘less’ bisexual, then get off my blog right now. ❤
- I am also from Bermuda! I lived there until I started university in the UK in 2014. It is a beautiful place, and I miss the people (and the FOOD) a lot.
- I’m a reading demon. I know this is kind of obvious, given that I run a book blog, but I have never met anyone who can read as fast as I can. It is a give and take though, because sometimes I read so fast that I miss things.
- I am obsessed with Haribo. And chocolate. And pastries. My sweet tooth is something I need to work on this year!
- My accent is weird. To my friends in England, I sound American. To Americans and Canadians, I sound like I’m from the Caribbean. To Bermudians, I sound British. WTF.
- If I don’t reply to a comment right away, it is because I’m sleeping. I seriously cannot function without having a nap at some point every day.
- I follow particularly cute dogs around parks. Especially when I’m at uni, because I miss my dog (Jasper the golden retriever) so SO much.
If you’ve done the tag before, don’t mind me!