Tagged by Happily Ever Bookish
Here are the rules:
-Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
-Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
-Give 11 random facts about yourself
-Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
-Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
-Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
Probably Scotland – I always feel so peaceful whether in Edinburgh or the Highlands. Although New Zealand was DAMN COOL.
- What is your favorite book? Or book series?
Oh, God. For years my favourite book was ‘The Book Thief’, but now I’m not sure.
- Who is your fictional crush?
MR. DARCY. Or Hermione.
- How many siblings, if any, do you have?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- Which holiday do you enjoy the most?
Christmas! I go absolutely berserk.
- Do you own any signed books? If so, which ones?
‘Good Omens’ signed by Terry Pratchett, ‘The Ocean at the End of the Lane’ signed by Neil Gaiman, and ‘Best Friends’ signed by Jacqueline Wilson.
- Have you ever read any fanfiction? If so, what did you read?
LOL. Yes I have read quite a lot of fanfiction – too much to name.
- Who is your most owned author?
Probably J.K. Rowling.
- Sweet or sour?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
My questions are:
- Favourite hobby other than reading/blogging?
- What are your thoughts about the Deathly Hallows epilogue?
- The strangest animal that you would like to own?
- Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little? What was their name?
- What are your thoughts about genre? Is it useful or an unnecessary classification?
- Is cheese for breakfast weird?
- Is there a book that you just cannot finish?
- If you could only live in one country for your whole life, which one would you choose?
- What’s your most re-read book?
- If you could assassinate a fictional character, who would it be?
- What are your thoughts about tattoos?
Like Happily Ever Bookish, I tag anyone who hasn’t done this one. 🙂