-Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda at Tea and Paperbacks).
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
Bed! The couch in my flat is ridiculously uncomfortable.
2. Male main character or female main character?
Female. Sorry, lads.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Sweet. I’ll gobble a whole packet of Tangfastics if I get really into a book.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
Meh, trilogies I guess. I haven’t read a series in ages though.
5. First-person point of view or third-person point of view?
THIRD. It is very rare that I actively enjoy first-person.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
At night into the morning.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Bookstores. They smell better.
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
White. They just look classy.
10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
Character-driven. I can happily read a book that has an interesting protagonist but no plot. I find it very difficult the other way around.